PRECAUTIONS BEFORE TAKING LASIX:
Before you buy Lasix it is important for you to inform your health care professional if you are taking or are allergic to any medicine, if you are pregnant, if you are planning to conceive or if you are already carrying.
You must let your doctor know if you have kidney diseases, liver diseases, gout, lupus, mineral imbalance, diabetes and / or allergy to Sulfa drugs.
- As this medication increases the output of urine, do not use Lasix if you are unable to urinate frequently
- Drink ample amounts of water or liquids to avoid dehydration when you are undergoing the Lasix treatment.
- As Lasix may make your skin sensitive, avoid exposure to sunlight or ultra violet rays, such as sunlamps or tanning beds.
- It may worsen the level of blood glucose. Monitor your blood glucose levels regularly.
- This medication may reduce Potassium levels, so ask your doctor to prescribe and incorporate a Potassium supplement into your diet.
- Lasix can make you drowsy or cause you to experience blurred vision; use caution when you want to drive or operate machinery.
- Let your doctor know about Lasix treatment, prior to you undergoing surgery of any kind
- Consult your health care professional about the use of this medication in the case of children and elderly patients.